• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are there any New or Remastered games that you're looking forward to?

I know that, with this being a Zelda site, a vast majority of us are looking forward to the BotW2 release. But, what about anything outside of the Zelda franchise? Are there any new or "remastered" games that were announced to be coming out that you're hyped about? If so, what are they> If they're remastered, what has been announced about it that you're looking forward to? Are there things you hope are added/implemented?

As for me, I've actually been hyped up for the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered coming out for the Switch. A few things that I look forward to is the Online Multiplayer looks really interesting. Also I think I remember something about there being new skins for each of the playable races. As for the offline game play, I kind of hope that Square Enix adds an offline multiplayer where friends can play together with individual joy cons. Other than that, I'm really curious as to what they added.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
As for the offline game play, I kind of hope that Square Enix adds an offline multiplayer where friends can play together with individual joy cons. Other than that, I'm really curious as to what they added.
I've got some bad news for you there bud

for remasters, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2, I'll wait on this for a bit b/c of how bad the reception was for the last gen version, but if everything checks out for this one, hell yeah I'm jumping on it

Halo Infinite is my most anticipated game that's announced for this year. I love Halo and Infinite seems to draw a lot from the older games while incorporating a few new mechanics like grappling. I'm also looking forward to BotW2, Metroid Prime 4, and Bayonetta 3 in the future but who know when those games will release.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The new Pokémon Snap is what I'm looking forward to currently. It was just so out of nowhere, and I really hope as many Pokémon as possible is in it!

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm most excited for Shin Megami Tensei V. Haven't played anything in the series yet, but I love Persona, and I figure this'll be a good introduction to the franchise. Only other games that really come to mind are the next part of the FFVII Remake and Metroid Prime 4.

Unfortunately, none of them come out anytime soon. But I have plenty to play in the meantime, so it's whatever.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
It’s not that I’m looking foreword to them, but Mario remasters is my number one most wanted thing right now. I especially want Galaxy, but I would still be happy with sunshine as long as they fixed the awful controls.
I agree. There's not much else (WWHD) other than the Mario remakes that I'm hoping for by way of remastered games. Although I want Sunshine HD more than any of them.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
There's definitely quite a few games I'm looking forward to. Off the top of my head, I have the following list in addition to BotW 2:
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
  • Pikmin 3 Deluxe
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Psychonauts 2
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Quin

Disaster Master
BOTW2 and metroid 4 I guess? Dragons Dogma 2 is coming too I hope
Otherwise I'm looking forward to the smash DLC and the final MHW fatalis update

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom