• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are there any foreign drinks that you've tried that you like?

I'm currently sitting here with about 14 of a bottle of Ramuné, a Japanese brand of soda, wondering. Is there any foreign drinks that you've tried that you really like? If so, what are they?

So far Ramuné is the only one that I've had. Strawberry and, I think, green apple. Un like other sodas, this is naturally flavored which I really like about it. Even more, it's even better if it's refrigerated.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I think I have only had Ramune I have always been fascinated with little marble that you pop out to drink it. I need to try more flavors of it cuz I think I have only had Strawberry.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I have a small collection of Ramune bottles in my room. Other than that, though, I think I’ve only had a small sip of some other Japanese drink that I didn’t like.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I really like ramune.

I also really like these alcoholic sour drinks but have only found them in Japan.
56c0394183e64_56c03466edf11_392595856.JPG

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well I like Japanese Whiskey, Japanese Matcha.

I'm English so a Manhattan is technically a foreign drink.

Also like Ayran which is a middle Eastern yoghurt drink.

Ninja

Well well well
image1.jpeg

I tried Soju Korean beer/drink last year at a house party and it was so good. It did not taste strong, but man does it hit!

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have tried a soft drink called Almdudler which originates from Austria, according to wikipedia the flavor of Almdudler is herbal, so I was expecting something that tasted bitter, In actuality Almdudler tastes like a cross between ginger ale and apple juice with a hint of white grape. I was in an Austrian restaurant in Kansas City where I tried it.

We made some Mama Juana's at the bar I used to work at. Despite being primarily red wine & rum was surprisingly light & refreshing.

From the Dominican Republic, would recommend. (don't know why the top line is in bold, it won't undo)

Pen

The game is on!
Japanese milk tea is my jam! Both times when I was in Japan I drank so much of it and I can't get enough ^^ Wish we had it where I live.

Sake and Japanese plum wine are also really good in my opinion.

I had some Gatorade the last time I was in the USA. I rather liked that too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom