• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are the Sages in TP Related to the Sages in OoT?

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
IN TP(minor spoilers) one of the sages is killed. Do these sages have any connection to the sages in Oot? And if they are the same sages, then I now have something to think about:Who was killed?(no evidence to prove anything though)
I believe that TP came 100 years(or something like that) after Oot.

The OoT sages are awakened in the Adult Timeline. Twilight Princess is located on the Child Timeline, so they have to be the original sages.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
No one is exaclty sure how the Sage thing works, but as Maxxy said, the OoT Sages were awakend in the Adult Timeline. Personally, I believe the Sage is a spirit and is awakened inside someone, just as the Triforce is discovered in Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. Proof of this is when some of the sages don't realize that they are Sages.

The design is definatley different and so that is probably do to the Ocarina of Time ones being physical forms while in TP, being the "judges" or spirits.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Well, taking on the information we have for certain about the Sages in OoT- the fact that Rauru was an original sage- then perhaps it's Rauru who dies in TP. It might be part of the reason why it gets difficult to seperate the light from the Twilight world.

EDIT: I should say that I mention Rauru as solid fact because he would be a sage on both the child and adult timelines.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
In the CT, Ganondorf is stopped before he could kill the Sages featured in OoT.

The OoT Sages are replacements (possibly the wrong word) for the ORIGINAL sages, which are shown in TP.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well since the Ancient Sages in Twilight Princess refer to the events of Ganondorf's execution as they were actually present would make me believe that the Sages that we present in the child era of Ocarina of Time. Now like many have mentioned, the Sages we saw in OoT were the reawakened Sages due to Ganondorf's actions, it's not really clear on what happened to the previous Sages. So since the event of Ganondorf's execution took several years after the events of both OoT/MM it would make me think that these Sages were the original Ancient Sages.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Well since the Ancient Sages in Twilight Princess refer to the events of Ganondorf's execution as they were actually present would make me believe that the Sages that we present in the child era of Ocarina of Time. Now like many have mentioned, the Sages we saw in OoT were the reawakened Sages due to Ganondorf's actions, it's not really clear on what happened to the previous Sages. So since the event of Ganondorf's execution took several years after the events of both OoT/MM it would make me think that these Sages were the original Ancient Sages.
Maybe the sages were awoken in between the 100 year gap as Ganondorf started to break free of his seal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom