• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are the Hylians Stupid?

H

Hero0fTimeLink

Haha one thing i dont like about OoT is the people. In MM i feel as if they're alive like kafei and the postman and saken.

Hahahah. It also seemed odd to me the first time I played it, but well, at least some of them talk accordingly.

The King obviously trusted Ganondorf, and I would guess that Ganondorf visited the town quite frequently. So if the Princess is riding on a horse out of town, followed by a man who apparently has earned the King's trust, I would just think, "Well, none of my business...."

Makes sense to me :D

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Yeah they are pretty dumb. Or maybe they just didn't care! The ones who cared the most were probably honey and darling ;)

Yes, I think they are stupid, they dont ever notice anything. They always do the same thing, then don't even ever try to help. Then when you become adult they are dumb enough not to leave the city, but to become Zombies instead. Talk about Stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom