• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Are the Gerudo babes?

An all woman town in thr desert. Revealing clothes, sexy heels (for some reason in a desert), impressive red (and i mean red) hair, tall, toned (and addicted to watermelons?)

I know a few people who were excited for the Gerudo to be featuring in BotW. And now i know a few more people who were very happy indeed. Waifu material and all that (search Riju on deviantart in a week or so i dare you).

But what is the majority opinion here? Are the Gerudo the sexiest race in Hyrule? Or are you a Zora person? ;)

(To be honest though the Gerudo dont have much competition, some of the Hylian NPCs are down right scary. Like that woman in the armour shop in Hetano, yikes!)

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Mipha is super cute.

Paya is my favorite girl so far.

But yeah. The Gerudo are wife material. Just ask....errr what's his name, Hudson!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489768514030.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489768514030.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
As I said in your other thread I think Paya is the waifu Link should pick. Cutest girl in the game.

That said I am very pleased the Gerudo returned for this game and in such a sexy manner. last night was the first time I looked at their shoes by the way Spirit.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Urbosa is beautiful.

AND THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME LIKING REDHEADS!!! :mad:

Heart of gold? Check.
Fiery personality? Check.
Surprisingly competent with melee weapons? Check.
Intelligent? Check.
Bangin' body? Oh hell yeah!

Nah. They're all copy and paste clones with those weird, distorted features associated with 3D Zelda npcs. I'm hard put to really call any Nintendo character attractive. Nice looking sure. But not attractive the way other fictional characters can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom