• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Are the enemies cool enough? *spoilers*

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well it's obvious Astor is up to no good. I haven't finished the game yet but it's clear he's the big bad here.
What's your opinion about him, Sooga, Kohga and the big ol' Ganon?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sooga is my favorite villain in the game. He's really cool and collected (and protective of his boss). He feels the most threatening of them all. Kohga had some interesting depth toward the end when he showed that the Yiga value each other over their allegiance to Ganon. They betrayed Hyrule because Hyrule betrayed them, and now Ganon has betrayed them, too, so they turn to Zelda, the one person they know won't treat them as disposable. And she doesn't. I thought that was cool.

I wanna say I like Astor. He's a cool kind of intelligent-but-unhinged type of villain. But we really don't know much about him. I'd really like a backstory on him.

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
I really enjoyed the enemies in this game, while most of them aren't new, they added some nice elements to the game. Fighting the Lynels is just as satisfying as BotW, and the late game missions where they throw everything at you
especially MALICE GUARDIANS
is really fun.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In every Zelda game there's always a character I like more than another and in AoC I really like Sooga. Almost at the same level as I like Volga.
He's very loyal to his master Kohga. He protects him with heart and soul. I see a lot of similarities between him and Volga. Both are true warriors devoted to their tasks being given. I REALLY hope for him to become playable. And I also hope to know more about what happened to him because he didappeared and we didn't see him in the final chapter. I hope he didn't get killed by Astor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom