• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are Ghosts real?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
With Halloween right around the corner, ghosts, ghouls, witches, werewolves, etc, are very much present in our minds.

I'm interested to find out the opinions of our members towards ghosts. Do you think they are real, or just a bunch of hocus pocus?

I want to believe they're not but I lost someone this year and since I've had things I cant explain happen around the place.

I hope it is just in my head because I don't like the idea of ghosts.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I think our house is haunted because doors do not stay shut...and cats their thing of looking at randoms bits of air...

Ninja

Well well well
I believe in the paranormal. I love this kind of stuff, especially with pets. I can still smell my deceased dog that passed nearly a decade ago, even though we’ve moved houses and even parts of the US.

Under any circumstance, I would never mess with an ouija board. Hell to the naw.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I haven't personally experienced anything in regards to the paranormal or supernatural and because of this I am agnostic. I'm not saying there is or isn't.

I know people who claim to have experience with ghosts but I'd have to experience it too to believe.

I think I'd rather it wasn't real because I have seen too many films about hauntings and I don't want that to be something that can actually occur

I would also never risk using an ouija board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom