• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are Excited For Burn Notice Season 6?

I am so pumped for the new season of Burn Notice! I'm sad that Fiona is gone but this'll give Michael, Sam, and Jesse time to strengthen their relationship with each other. So I guess this is gonna be a pretty bro-mantic season:D. I also like how they didn't completely abandon Anson yet so we might get to see what he can really do. And now that Michael has broken free from his clutches, he can be the super spy he was in the earlier seasons. Speaking of super spy's, Michael's mentor is gonna make an appearance which is awesome because the one person more badass than Michael Weston, is the guy that taught him. What are your thoughts? Are you excited for the new season? And why?

Last edited:
I'm extremely psyched for season 6. You're crazy if you think Michael is going to let Fiona go. That just isn't his style. I can't see that happening at all. If it does, that would be very out of character, unless they give convincing reasons.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm über hyped about it! We'll finally be able to continue with the series! As for Michael and Fiona, things'll work out. Michael won't just let go of Fiona.

I'm glad someone else is talking about this too:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom