• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are Cameras Allowed in the Symphony of the Goddesses?

Those of you who have been to the concert, are cameras allowed for the show? it says "no camera/video" in the event note on the ticketmaster but I doubt any one would do that for such an amazing meetup. I have a small point and shoot and a bigger SLR, let me know if I can bring any of them to the symphony, thanks!

PS: I'm gong to the Atlanta show on May 12th, Row AAA(the very front row) seat 3. Hope to see you there!

Hmm I'm not sure. I would think that if it says no camera/video then it wouldn't be allowed, but I've seen video of the shows. That may just be people sneaking cameras in. I hope they're allowed though, I'm making it to the one in Vienna, VA at Wolf Trap. So pumped.

bring it anyways, homie! i still brought mine! and i had an iphone too just so i could record.
they're "supposedly" not allowed during the show, but sometimes you just can't help it. EFF DA POLICE. what's the worst thing they're going to do? they'll just give you a warning. when they do, just listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom