• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Archangel is Looking for a FEA Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Hello ZD! I've been in touch with Archangel (or Gobli/Atsuma if you will), who left ZD a little while back, as some of you might know. Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. Arch is currently about to start writing a fan fiction based on the game Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS and he needs some characters. He asked me to start a sign up thread here at ZD since he doesn't go here anymore. Once some people (Arch is hoping for about 5 sign-ups) have submitted their characters, I will forward them to Arch so he can start writing the story with those characters. ^^

He said that it isn't gonna be a long story, but it will be good. He also said that all the characters will be friends in the story, so I guess we shouldn't create any villains here, hehe.

I made a character as well, so I'll post it here too if someone needs inspiration or something:

Name: Lin'zhay

Class: Trickster

Weapons: Killing Edge and Mend Staff

Outfit: A traditional Trickster's outfit with the typical cape and collar. The general colour scheme of the outfit is dark green and black.

Appearance: Lin'zhay is from Chon'sin so because of this she has some of the typical "Chon'sinian" physical traits. She has long black hair with bangs hanging over her forehead almost covering her eyes. She also has a top knot with a hairpin in it. Her eyes are narrow with dark brown irises. She is about 1.60 m tall and quite slim.

Personality: She is often very shy toward new people, and if it's at all possible she never speaks at all to people that she doesn't know. Once she does get to know someone though, she is usually happy to talk with them about almost anything, and she is very loyal to those she call friends. In battle she is a fierce warrior, so someone who doesn't know her might not even recognize her. She fights bravely with her sword while at the same time always being ready to heal her friends with her staff if they should get wounded.

Backstory: Being born in Chon'sin, her family moved to Ylisse when she was only five years old. (I'm not quite finished with this part yet.)

So, here are the parts for you to fill in:

Name:

Class:

Weapons:

Outfit:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:

I hope to see some characters now! Let the imagination flow! ;)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Emeras

race: human

Class: Lord

Appearance: he has medium length white-blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and he is quite muscular. He has the Brand on the right side of his neck, and he wears a sleeveless light brown tunic with emerald green accents, and light brown pants. He wears brown leather gloves and boots. He's approximately 6'2. He wields Falchion with ease.

Personality: he is a good leader and looks out for his troops and friends. He is the firstborn (in my headcanon, do what you like with that, is flexible). He tolerates a good feel, but if it endangers his friends and family, he will not stand for it. He has a witty humor and can make people laugh.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well if Archangel wants people to sign up he should create a thread himself. It makes no sense to leave forever (again) and then ask another member to create a thread. So I lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom