• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Arcade Tournament #8 - Blockies

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Nanaca Crash tournament has been completed. Please join me in congratulating A Link In Time on being the champion of the tournament!

Now I am taking sign-ups in this thread for Arcade Tournament #8 - Blockies. Please post your intention to play here in this thread as I need to add each of you to the tournament manually. Positions will be given to the first 8 people on a first come first served basis. Additionally, you may post suggestions here for the next tournament game. This may be a game that has been played before or a new game.

When you enter an Arcade Tournament please:
- Intend to finish the Tournament
- Complete all games each round within 3 days of it opening, or you may face disqualification (I'll either post in this thread or send PMs out to start the three day round, be sure to check this thread regularly for times)
- Play fairly and have good sportsmanship
- Complete the games yourself, don't have another person play for you

Remember that you can practice all of the games at anytime and improve your skills for future tournaments.

If you guys have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to either post below or shoot me a message.

Thanks, and good luck!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys

Unfortunately this tournament had to be cancelled due to the move over to Xenforo. Arcade Tournaments will also be suspended until (if) we get a new Arcade for Xenforo.

Thanks for your participation in the tournaments guys, I hope you've enjoyed them!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Noooooo! We should have run a four way tournament before the switch. Hindsight, eh?

Hopefully we'll eventually get an arcade. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom