• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

April Giveaway Contest: Top 5 Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

But I had the best list! I shoulda wonded it alls! :(

Congrats to those who won, and a great thanks to the participants!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And the winners are...

*1st Place - fused_shadows - Wins an Xbox 360 and a copy of Darksiders
*2nd Place - Triforce82 - Wins a PS3/360/Wii game of your choice
*3rd Place - JJGenesis - Wins a 3DS or DS game of your choice
*4th Place - ZeldaPlayer - Wins a Zelda T-Shirt
*5th Place - Ocarina_Link - Wins a Plush Doll
*6th Place - Turo602 - Wins a Plush Doll
*7th Place - WikiEezEpic - Wins a Plush Doll

Congrats to all 7 winners! I have sent private messages to you all. You have 5 days to claim your prize. (If it isn't claimed, we will have follow-up winners).

Congrats to all winners!!!!! Thanks for participating and enjoy your prize!!!

Dan

I think the contests over dude ^_^

Erm no he's posting his top 5 games for the "Lets encourage people to post on our forums by offering them an expensive prize only to have them leave after 100 posts and all we get from those 100 posts are 2 word answers and resurrected topics from 2 years competition" Dan competition !
You must create 1000 posts in a month. Create 3 topics every day furthermore post 50 times a day in the blogs.

The prizes are as follows

5th - Xbox 360 + Darksiders with limited edition blood stains on (so not taken from someone I killed who recently entered a contest on a zelda fansite)
4th - Nintendo 3DS with every pokemon DS game
3rd - A Playstation 3 , 360 , wii
2nd - $10000
1st - A picture of groose naked signed by groose himself

Runners up get some great prizes too such as !
Packets of bubble gum , A picture of uwe boll naked signed by uwe boll himself , and street cleaning simulation for the PC !

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! XD I'm semi hoping they don't claim their prizes for another chance... ya I know I'm a horrible person

And the winners are...

*1st Place - fused_shadows - Wins an Xbox 360 and a copy of Darksiders
*2nd Place - Triforce82 - Wins a PS3/360/Wii game of your choice
*3rd Place - JJGenesis - Wins a 3DS or DS game of your choice
*4th Place - ZeldaPlayer - Wins a Zelda T-Shirt
*5th Place - Ocarina_Link - Wins a Plush Doll
*6th Place - Turo602 - Wins a Plush Doll
*7th Place - WikiEezEpic - Wins a Plush Doll

Congrats to all 7 winners! I have sent private messages to you all. You have 5 days to claim your prize. (If it isn't claimed, we will have follow-up winners).

Also, to the Wall of Shame. The following 12 users would have won... but did not reach the necessary posting requirements. Destiny is disappointed in you all.

D00medcreate
MrSonyDelight
Rekciel
Tezz32
Lozdshadows
HylianTrainer
ChuChuOfTime
Chellios99
Tri of Courage
Linkmations
Chirhomin
Hephaestus

Congrats to all the winners!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Hmmmm... Site staff won a prize..... Not suspicious at all....... Just kidding :) congratulations!

We were actually in a live chat among the Zelda Dungeon News Staff while I was pulling the names. Funny thing is... after pulling his name, I didn't even know he was a staff member at Pokemon Dungeon. It took a few moments and I think one of the news folks at ZD told me. Good times!

Winners, once your prizes arrive, you should totally take a picture of you with your prize and post it here.

Dan

We were actually in a live chat among the Zelda Dungeon News Staff while I was pulling the names. Funny thing is... after pulling his name, I didn't even know he was a staff member at Pokemon Dungeon. It took a few moments and I think one of the news folks at ZD told me. Good times!

Winners, once your prizes arrive, you should totally take a picture of you with your prize and post it here.

Then totally send the prize to me as well yeah go on guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom