• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Aonuma, "There could be a possibility of another Zelda title on Switch"

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
A couple of days ago, Aonuma teased a brand new Zelda game on the Switch, saying that "I haven't been able to fully use the features of that system" and that "There could be a possibility of another Zelda title on the Switch".
http://ign.com/articles/2017/01/17/...game-could-eventually-come-to-nintendo-switch

We likely won't see any hint of this for a couple years, and it might not even happen regardless. However, what are your thoughts of an original Zelda game on Switch?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New Zelda games are always welcome. It'll be hard to top BotW, but I'm looking forward to it. Considering how much they changed the formula for BotW, I'm wondering if they'll take it even further next time or dial it back. I'm kind of excited to see where they'll take the series from here, whether it's on the Switch or not.

The WiiU was the first Nintendo console not to have an exclusive Zelda. Many bought a WiiU for Zelda which will now also release on Switch and look and run better...

Now Aonuma is saying there 'could possibly' be a new Zelda on Switch...

Could? Possibly?

There ****ing better be!

As a hybrid machine with all the home console and 3ds devs working on it i expect to see at least 3 Zelda titles on the Switch, especially if it does well. But now we only 'could possibly' see one more Zelda title?

And i can guarantee if they drag their feet again then we 'could possibly' also be playing Zelda Switch on Nintendo's NEXT console. Which is just ridiculous.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ofTo Create a video game to take a long time, in the interm of a new Zelda Aonuma and Miyamoto need to break. With a new cast of developers but not Fujibayashi, a new Zelda for the Switch could flourish. But to create such a game will take a long time. Relax the muskoles and take a breather. If not, one will have a hard time. Good night.

I think it would be great if they would do another with TP type graphics if not then a OoT/MM HD combo would suffice.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Not sure how long the Switch will be out for. New Zelda will take at least 4 years I'd imagine.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There COULD... That's not very encouraging at all.
Unironically the Nintendo's Witch may not perform well. To create a passage of Darkness greenfilled madness may devolve to primal interest rates.

That is to say, if their situation doesn't improve then they will not be able to focus on making a new Zelda.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom