• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Aonuma Drops Yet Another Hint About ALBW's Connection to Majora's Mask.

Aonuma posted on Nintendo's own Facebook page during a Q&A session. It's not a whole lot but he said “I see many of you have been asking about a remake of Majora's Mask for Nintendo 3DS. It's nice to see such a strong response to this title and we haven't forgotten about Link's adventures in that world. If you play A Link Between Worlds, you may better understand what I mean by that.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10...qa-leaves-another-hint-to-majoras-mask-remake

I really hope they keep giving us little hints like this. It really gets the hype train rolling.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It seems Anouma is more so referring to this game hinting at a Majoras Mask remake rather than actually connecting to the game itself.

What if MM unlocks on completion of this game? ;)

You're one of those people who told me I could unlock Luigi in Mario 64, aren't you?
:dry:

Seriously though, I think his intent was to say Majora's Mask 3D will be teased heavily in ALBW. I mean we've already seen the mask in Ravio's Shop and the game hasn't even been released yet.

Salem

SICK
Maybe there will be a secret video that you unlock after doing a 100% completion of the game which shows a trailer for MM3D........

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I still havent seen the picture with the mask, or havent noticed it yet! but if he is making comments like this then it will probably be made, or they will make a new one like they are doing now with ALttP/ALBW! i would like a new one actually, not a remake!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
dont get your hopes up guys, that i Highly unlikely that they would make an unlock giving you a game they could make a lot of money for. So if anything it will be like the UK DLC and you unlock Links Awakening! But this being said, by his comment, MM will be made, or continued as ALBW is continuing ALttP as well as LA and OoX!

Maybe there will be a secret video that you unlock after doing a 100% completion of the game which shows a trailer for MM3D........
If there is a trailer for MM 3D, then some guy will post it on the internet 2 days after ALBW's release date. God bless youtube and the internet!

Maybe near the end of the game we'll get a reveal showing that Ravio is actually the true name and identity of the Happy Mask Salesman.

And maybe in this timeline he gave up on his mask collecting/selling, and instead started focusing on items/weapons.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, what if Ravio is the HMS? :O

Furthermore, what if Aonuma is basically saying "fu, no MM3D!!! :mad:" ??

Too many possibilities for these "hints" to be honest. Or even worse, Termina *is* Lorule?

Furthermore, what if Aonuma is basically saying "fu, no MM3D!!! :mad:" ??

I thought something similar. Like, after the credits in ALBW finish, the MM opening sequence starts but it just cuts to a black screen that says 'lol ya rite'.

Salem

SICK
I find it kinda annoying that all of this is almost overshadowing ALBW itself, I mean come on, forget about MM and be exited about ALBW, that's the new game.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
People just want MM3D really bad. I however am not one of them. i got a copy of the game, can play it whenever i want, and shiny new graphics mean nothing to me! However i would most likely get really excited if they found a way to continue the story of MM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom