• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Aonuma Does a Cucco Dance

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
193618c7c1.gif

Source of dance times!!!

If his job at Nintendo goes tits up, Aonuma has a very promising dance career ahead of him!

via GAF

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
This is so glorious. Here's to this featuring in some new Zelda spinoff title.

inb4 Aonuma confirmed for Hyrule Warriors/Smash/Fallout 4.

Fig

The Altruist
It's always great to see how Nintendo employees have a lot of fun whenever they are being interviewed for an upcoming game. I just lost it when Mr. Aonuma was doing a Cucco dance! And speaking of Cuccos, it was confirmed in the video that we are indeed going to see our feather friends in the upcoming Hyrule Warriors! I can't wait to see what these creatures can do in the game! While we all know Cuccos have been a threat in past games when you decide to hurt them, it seems that they most likely have been buffed up in terms of attack power as the developers and Mr. Aonuma stated that it's best that we don't hurt them, so it's quite possible that they are in fact a threat to avoid as the player continues to play Hyrule Warriors. I do want to see the model that the Cucco will have for Hyrule Warriors now that they were mentioned in the video. :cucco:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Oh. My. GOSH. My life is complete. That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I'm going to go die now. Goodbye everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom