• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Aonuma Alludes to Majora's Mask in Interview

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I swear to God, Eiji Aonuma is turning into Hideo Kojima.

When asked again about the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake at NYCC, he responded with
Eiji Aonuma said:
If you play through A Link Between Worlds, you may find an answer to your question.

This could easily be referring to Majora's Mask hanging up on the wall in Ravio's shop, but it could also mean there's some hidden connection to the actual GAME in A Link Between World's story. If that's the case, it'd probably be drawing correlations between the Demon Tribe and "ancient tribe", the former of which was mentioned by the Happy Mask Salesman in MM. I think chances are slim this is the case, but it's not an impossibility.

What are your thoughts on this riveting tease?

Salem

SICK
Honestly I'm not happy about this. Too many vague connection, might as well turn this in Kingdom Hearts. Eiji Aonuma is becoming turn intro an unholy fusion between Tetsuya Nomura AND Hideo Kojima. :P

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
This is very interesting news! I am a supporter for a Majora's Mask remake so this is big news for me. I wonder if we'll find what he's alluding to. Maybe Ravio is a member of the "ancient tribe"? Who knows, it's Aonuma being Kojima as JJ said haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom