• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anything Permanently Missable??

B

Bryyo

Hey Guys,

To those of you who have finished the game, I was just wondering if there were any permanently missable things in Skyward Sword (chests, upgrades, heart pieces etc...) Cos there were quite a few in The Wind Waker and a couple of random ones in other games, and I was just curious, thanks : )

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Well the thunder dragons mini game has lots of ways to miss items. If you lose at any time you can NEVER get all the items and or heart pieces.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
There's one side-quest in Skyloft in which you have to choose to whom to give an item. Both branches result in the same reward, but you miss out on the little bit of story.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I noticed that I cannot re-enter the spirit realm and I'm sure I missed some dusk relics there which can never be picked up (So far as I know, I'm not finished with the game yet).

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I noticed that I cannot re-enter the spirit realm and I'm sure I missed some dusk relics there which can never be picked up (So far as I know, I'm not finished with the game yet).

Lucky for you there is a time where you unlock the ability to re-enter the Silent Realms. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom