• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone know of a Minecraft server that DOESN’T blow me up every five seconds?

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I have had a terrible day, and I thought, “Oh! I’ll play some Minecraft! That’ll help!” And so I went to a server with other players because I thought it would be fun. But as the title suggests, it didn’t go so well. I should also mention that I play Bedrock.

Bad server admins are why I've stopped playing Minecraft in the past, multiple times. You can start your own and make the rules.

I have had a terrible day, and I thought, “Oh! I’ll play some Minecraft! That’ll help!” And so I went to a server with other players because I thought it would be fun. But as the title suggests, it didn’t go so well. I should also mention that I play Bedrock.
Well, it's Minecraft, what do you expect with a game whose mascot is an exploding green walking penis looking dude.

In all seriousness though, Minecraft multiplayer has always left a bad taste in my mouth. Especially in public servers. I've never once had a good time in any public Minecraft server. I usually either play with friends, or most of the time singleplayer. Bedrock is terrible for singleplayer to begin with. So if I'm being honest, Bedrock version was a terrible idea to begin with. You're better off playing with close friends to be honest. It's the only way to truly enjoy multiplayer Minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom