• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Here Enjoy Final Fantasy XIII-2?

My copy will be here tomorrow. I'm excited to play it, but I don't know when I'll get to it because I'm not even close to finishing Dragon's Dogma.

I did enjoy it, but was very disappointed by the team members, because you keep the same two members throughout the ENTIRE GAME. But it's fun to catch enemies like Pokemon. >w<

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I loved XIII-2, every bit of it especially Caius. Such an amazing villain even if his motives are rather...poorly chosen. The battle system despite being the exact same as XIII's (minus the Feral Link) felt more polished, battles more fast paced despite being roughly the same length, and of course movies had better frame rates iirc. XIII-2 would be my favorite Final Fantasy if XII (12 for PS2) didn't exist).

Awesome. So far, I'm loving it. I have about 3 hours on the clock. I plan to play quite a bit more, hopefully tonight. Dunno yet. Bad storms going on. :p

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I've had this game since its launch back in January, but I haven't played it yet. I'm hoping to one of these days lol

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
It was good. Did I enjoy the:

Gameplay? Yes! It was 10x's better than XIII. I still miss having three regular people in my party, but the monsters weren't that bad.

Story? Kind of. It could've been better. I would've liked to learn more about the goddesses and Valhalla though. The time traveling was fun, but I didn't dig the open plot holes.

The ending?
No. And Lightning's DLC story made it even worse in my opinion. Both endings were sad. I was one of the many fans that wanted a sequel where everyone had the "happily ever after", but that didn't happen. =/ Another favorite character was kicked off.

Around 24 hours into the game now...and it's easily my favorite game of all-time. I'm so hooked. Currently trying to capture a Red Chocobo. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom