• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Have Any Interesting Beliefs?

i'd like to know what beliefs you all have, they can be beliefs of anything, i won't laugh or look at the screen weird, here's one of mine

the life of an animal to me is just as importent as the life of a human being, while we humans are animals our selves many of us are in denial about this fact, therefore they feel that we're the domonent beings, i believe that to be untrue, the life of a dog, cat, even the rodents are all just as importent as a human they all have a part in this life, we may have technology and everything like that but if you think about it the perspective of say, a dog. A dog may believe that technology is nothing because a dog has it's own ways of doing it's own little thing with or without technology this also applies to many of the other things humans created

I mostly agree with you but somethings are more important than others.
As Glados said...
keep in mind that like Albert Einstein and his cousin Terry, history will only remember one of you
And in Animal Farm...
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Also, due to the infinite universe, everything must exist somewhere, and we will acheive light speed spaceships within 200 years, due to the likelyhood of something that already has it visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom