• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone gonna preorder the ocarina of time manga legendary edition?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'll just wait for the scans to pop up online, assuming anything is different from the OG manga. That series was tight though.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I'll just wait for the scans to pop up online, assuming anything is different from the OG manga. That series was tight though.
Idk if i'm weird but i could never get into reading anything online. If i try and sit down to read something online all im thinking about is what else i could be doing. I would much rather sit down at my desk with the actual book in my hands and get really into the book.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Idk if i'm weird but i could never get into reading anything online. If i try and sit down to read something online all im thinking about is what else i could be doing. I would much rather sit down at my desk with the actual book in my hands and get really into the book.
Well TBO Iknow what you mean, I can barely read things online. I can read this forum, but that's the onyl way to access it. I read manga online because...I honestly thought manga was only distributed online (I was like eight when I first discovered manga). I didn't know it was primarily a book medium.

On th eother hand, I can onyl read journal articles and books in physical form. reading on blue LEDs is nauseating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom