• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Anyone Going To Buy That Box Set?

Are You Buying the Prima Box Set?

• Absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• Maybe

• Total voters

DarkLink17

Well then
By now I'm sure everyone knows about that huge box set Prima is putting together, with all of the collector's guides and such. I'm just wondering how many people are actually going to add that to their collection. As for myself, I really want to get my hands on this, especially since the price has been dropped to 116$.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It would be really cool to get, but I'm trying to save my money for other, more important things. With a little luck I'll gain a little extra cash and be able to get my hands on one before they sell out.

Big Octo

=^)
Hmm, I don't think so. Even though this is a once-in-lifetime opportunity, I don't really need a physical guide lying around, as the Internet was extensive guides. Besides, I don't need guides anymore for those games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I wasn't a jobless 15-year-old, I'd be all over that thing. Alas, I am a jobless 15-year-old, so I probably won't be picking one up.

Better than jobless 17-year old. >_>'

At any rate, no, I won't be getting it. The reason is because I'm a jobless 17 year old. And even if I had a job, I'd spend my money a 3DS capture board rather than that box set. 'sides, no guides can beat ZD's...at least not atm.

MW7

I like collecting Zelda guides so I'm definitely getting it. I have 3 of the 6 guides already (two are paperback and not in great shape though). I still think it's worth it though.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
This is the last thing I need right now. Best to save money for more practical things. If it were a low price for the chest and bookmark alone, I'd probably go for it, but alas, that is not an option. I don't desire guidebooks that will be useless outside of looking pretty.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
For the sake of the geek inside me, absolutely. I love Zelda Books especially ones like this and Hyrule Historia. They just look way to nice and classy to pass up. Plus it's a great collectors item and everything.

Yep, I already preordered the Prima Box set. XD While I already have two of the guides (TP and ST), it would be nice to add to the collection of guides that are starting to grow right now. ^^

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I would, but I most likely will not. Because of one thing: the price. It is cool that you get a cool Treasure Chest to keep them in and a certificate that says you bought it. But the price is so annoying.

Also, why spend a lot of money on it when Zelda Dungeon has all the guides you want for FREE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom