• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Excited for The Dark Knight Rises?

Dan

Yeah It's a great film series although to some its like the best film in the world !

Definitely looking forward to it. Hope it lives up to expectations. Dark Knight is a hard act to follow.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I think Christopher Nolan is awesome. Especially after he credited Satashi Kon (Paprika) as his influence for Inception. Batman is my favorite superhero. I also think Christian Bale is bad azz. I am looking forward to everyone but Catwoman. I'm sorry, but they could have cast someone with more edge. Anne Hathaway is about as edgy as the Golden Girls. Maybe she'll do great, but I have reservations about her.

I am looking forward to Prometheus more though :)

Fig

The Altruist
I can't wait to see the movie. I just there aren't any trolls. When I saw The Avengers opening day, there was a guy dressed up as Batman! I wasn't mad, in fact, I laughed with him, giving him respect for doing that. I bet someone would dress up as Spiderman or the Avengers. That'd be funny to watch! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom