• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Anyone else Think Early on in SS That Groose...

I certainly didn't think so, but I know that others did. I don't know, Ganondorf just seems way to serious and scary to ever be someone as unthreatening as Groose.

I figured, when I read he would hinder Link's quest in the beginning, that he would show up and do something disastrous, like distracting Link while Zelda gets captured or something.

i never thought of that before, the only thing i got against it is that he's not serious enough to be ganon. he's a crybaby

Lol I just thought the hatred towards Link through out all the games was going to be something that SS Link and Zelda did to Groose which eventually would turn him to Ganondorf/Ganon and thus hate all future Links for eternity... Sounds good though right?

I've entertained the idea before too, except more like Groose just became so jealous and hateful that it led him down that path. XD

I'm glad that's not what happened. Who knew Groose would become so likeable!

Also thought that he was going to start the Gerudo tribe and begin the whole idea of women only worshiping one male that is born every 100 years or so. Seemed like a very Groose-thing to do at the time before we learned what a great person he was.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
If anything I think that Groose is actually an ancestor to Gannon... thats an interesting thought, however it's probably more likely that he is just a support character from SS..

Definitely. Before the game was released, I thought Groose would become Ganondorf. After he turned "good" (was he ever really evil?) I thought he would somehow get possessed by the spirit of Demise, or something along those lines.

I thought that Groose might be tempted by Demise to join him so that he could get back at Link for taking Zelda away from him.

I thought that Groose might be tempted by Demise to join him so that he could get back at Link for taking Zelda away from him.

I thought Groose might have been a reincarnation of Demise(unaware of his own origins), who later becomes Ganondorf, the whole time, until he started helping Link. I never really thought that Groose was evil though.

I didnt , but i can see why you did , i just thought he was an awesome character and his music was the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom