• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Anyone else Think Early on in SS That Groose...

Lol I just thought the hatred towards Link through out all the games was going to be something that SS Link and Zelda did to Groose which eventually would turn him to Ganondorf/Ganon and thus hate all future Links for eternity... Sounds good though right?

When i first saw him, i mean very first second, i was like- ""GANONDORF! PREPARE FOR BATTLE LINK."
And then i realized it was not ganondorf and i didnt ever again think it would be.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I didn't see him as ganondorf. If he looked like him or something maybe, but I thought just ordinary jerk that hangs around being irritating.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I noticed someone suggest this when I was reading YouTube comments, and I was shocked. I never once thought that Groose would be Ganondorf. But I can say that you're not the only one who thought that... ;)

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Groose might have been a Crony of Ganon, not actually Ganondorf.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i didn't, unless something drastic happened he didn't seem like the sort to become an evil conqueror. he was your typical high school bully...that's it

I didn't see him as Ganondorf ,and ZeldaDungeon had an article confirming that Ganondorf is not going to be in SS ( this was before the SS release)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom