• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone else Really Hoping for Hard Bosses?

I want a challenge, but a certain kind of challlenge. Not extremely confusing and infuriating dungeons that make you want to throw your controller, that's no fun. I want creative, well-thought-out, elaborate dungeons ending with bosses that really make you think. I agree, the boses of TP were way to easy. Too much rinse-wash-repeat to them (particularlly Fyrus). Zelda has had some brillirnt bosses in years' past. For example: Dark Link, a fight that makes you really think when you have all your own attacks used agaist you. I'd love to see more bosses like that, not throwing your attacks back at you of course, but bosses that make you think in new ways and help you create new strategies.

Yeah. A boss like that would be interesting. I just had an idea. Imagine a dead man's volley with a bomb? It'd be like extreme 'hot potato' :D

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
Most of the bosses to date have been pretty easy. The only bosses I fought and died more than once against were in ALttP and in OoT I had only minimal problems with Morpha. Heck in TP I got through all the boss battles including the three final battles with Ganon without dying once. Nintendo really has to put more effort into making the bosses more challenging. All the bosses they come up with are cool but they make them so easy it just takes the sense of accomplishment out of beating them. I haven't had that Epic feeling during a boss battle since the N64 OoT came out.

o o!mini boss!Club Moblin!he swings at you with his club and the only way to hurt him is by a parry!when hit 4 times,you drops his club then movestoward you and attacks with his knuckles!he seems too hard for a mb but he dosent seem to have a spot for a boss.

Yeah! Zelda games where you beat the entire game without dying just dont do it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom