• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Anyone else Getting Mauled by Streetpass Dark Links?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Alright, so I got my first generic Streetpass Dark Link today.

Name: Rasset
Player: Shade (generic)
15 Heart Containers
Blue Mail
Tempered Sword
Nice Bow
Blue Potion

So I'm playing against this one guy on Hero Mode and my Blue Mail is literally doing nothing at all. Hero Mode pretty much negates any defensive abilities I have. Anyone else have trouble with dark Link?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Not at all. If the Dark Link has the Pegasus Boots it's really easy to defeat them. If they don't have the Boots then they don't usually have the hearts or items to be much trouble anyway.

Nayru Jikan

Oracle
Well, I've run into four Dark Links so far. One was fairly easy, as the player had just started.
One had about 15 hearts, valued at 220, but kept killing me as at the time I was at 5 hearts.
One, valued at 999, has a different signpost and is located in the Dark World. I'm kind of afraid to approach it yet.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Hero mode's extra damage spills into streetpass as well.
I get mauled by my bros ultimate links all the time.
I get him nearly dead, then get wiped out by a great spin.

Maybe i just suck :P

Streetpass is a stupid addition. They should make it so that you can get these challenges via the internet or something.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I hear that you can face darklinks without it being someone else, what i dont understand is how you get it to happen, i have not seen a single dark link, how do you get them.

Do i just have to have my streetpass on and it will randomly generate shadow links or what, cuz i would at least like to try it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom