• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Currently Attending San Diego's Comic-Con 2012?

Writer4God

GeekChic
Living here in San Diego, CA has its benefits; I am attending my fifth Comic-Con and I have seen my share of folks doing LoZ cosplay.

So far, I've seen 60% of guys as Link and 40% of women dressed as Link. Haven't seen Zelda or Gannondorf yet but there's three more days left of the Con.

Anyone in town or going to the Con?

Fig

The Altruist
I wish I could easily teleport to any city of my choice. I would love to go to a Comic-Con one day. I would dress up as Dark Magician, Yugi Muto, Mario, Pokémon Trainer Red, Geno, etc. It would be the happiest days of my life! :love:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I really want to go, but I live on the other side of the country. But when I do go one day, whenever that may be, I would go as, Sasori, Dr Stein, Death the Kid, Could (Final Fantasy), Ed Elric and a bunch of others! x3

Writer4God

GeekChic
The Con was amazing. I was able to see different takes on Link; even saw a Minish Cap Link. Also saw Sheikh and Princess Zelda. But mostly just Harley Quinn clones (from Batman), superheroes, and Star Wars related characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom