• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Anybody Preorder?

Who has already pre-orded Zelda Wii-U?

61DrIzBV6ZL._SL1500_.jpg

(Sauce: http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Ze...403274799&sr=8-2&keywords=the+legend+of+zelda )

Also: why is this not in the news yet :-)

Fig

The Altruist
I would pre-order right now, but I usually tend to wait until there's an announcement of a pre-order bonus from whichever retailer it offers, which is why I never pre-order from Amazon because either GameStop,Target, or Best Buy will be offering a bonus and having something that comes along with the game always entices me.

D

Deleted member 14134

I won't preorder a game without a release date.

I would rather just walk to a store on release date and pick it up irl, unless there's some cool goodies that come with a certain pre-order.

Beeker

Wild Card
I tend to wait for either a release date or preorder bonuses to be announced before I preorder a game. It's also gotta be one I'm really looking forward too, so Zelda U? Definitely. I'd rather wait until a month or two before compared to a year(or even possibly longer), in case anything like delays or problems occur.

That's odd, I was sure Zelda Wii U was being published by 2chan? Oh well, guess they'll add that bit later, wouldn't want to over-do the box art now, would we?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
You can already pre-order it? :P I don't think I will right now, I maybe will later on. Or, I may just pick it up at a store, depending if there is a pre-order bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom