• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Anybody Miss the Hookshot?

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Truthfully, I found a dfference between the clawshot and hookshot, but I do feel that they are both good, but I do not know what syward sword did with them. (stupid trials....I hate you....)

I don't really care. I like the Clawshots better just because there's always two of them. As long as it can get me where I need to go, I don't care what you call it.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I liked the clawshot better. The single clawshot was almost identical to the hookshot, but once you got the double, it opened up to a whole new level of awesome. The upgrade from single clawshot to double clawshot was a much better upgrade than from hookshot to longshot.

Last edited:
i never really got on with the hookshot, i always expected it to do more than it did and when it did what it did it didnt feel right, the double clawshots in TP were a lot more fun and a lot more indepth and i enjoyed that, the hookshot was simple but a bit too simple for me to enjoy it. So no, don't miss it.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i like the clawshot better cuz it always ends up being a double shot, but if they dont wanna get rid of the obvious targets, the blend in the hookshot mechanics.like a double hookshot, where you dont need targets all the time, you know, that way be get the best o both. oh and the retractable chain as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom