• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anybody else Here a Fan of the Colony Wars Trilogy?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
So, a few days ago, my dad asked if he could pop in his old PS-one games into my PS3, because he was moving stuff in his room or something, and saw the games there, and was like- "I wan't to play this again".... ANYWAY, I never heard of these games, so he was showing me the Colony Wars trilogy that he had. He popped in all three of them, played a few missions, and while watching I was instantly hooked. I LOVE SPACE-CRAFT SHOOTERS.

ANYWAY, eventually, I started playing the first one, and I am hooked. Dad says Vengeance is the best out of the three. He thinks Red Sun is kinda crappy, so he just gave me the game xD

Well, I haven't played much of Colony Wars yet, and I'm still on the first disk of the first game- but, I must say, I'm loving it, and I was wondering if anybody else has heard of, and/or plays this game.

I almost wish they could bring it back, (or make a new one) In current Gen graphics.
I do though really like the PS-one graphics. I have this love for the first 3D modelling graphics for some reason. :/
(Like, N64, PS-one. Dreamcast, etc...)

colony-wars-cover423374.jpgColony Wars - Vengeance [U] [SLUS-00722].jpgColony Wars III - Red Sun [U] [SLUS-00866].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom