• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anybody else Brave Enough to Get the 3DS the First Day It Came Out?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Today is the first day for 3DS in North America and I decided I'd head down to Best Buy and get one. I'm actually very impressed and glad I got it. Anybody else?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Despite the 3DS being released 2 days ago in the UK I didn't get one. I certainly would have if I had the money, though. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, maybe I will get it, but not right now, in about two years or maybe even three, I don't know, I wanna get a Wii.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I decided to get it just because of all of the built-in stuff. The main thing I'm waiting for is OoT: 3D. :P

Vibed

must read before he posts
I bought one today (day one.) Really enjoying it! The built in stuff is fun, and I've never played my only launch game (SSFIV) before!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I actually got it on March 24, which was a day earlier for the european release!
God i love my gameshop, they begin to sell it to customers with resevations, the moment they got it.

Not only that, i also got free goodies because im a regular customer. Got 20% discount on a 3DS game (in my case SSF4), a free protective case for the 3DS and some free protective sheets for the both screens on the 3DS to prefent scratches and stuff... =)

jugglaj91

I am me....
Brave enough?! I was the first one at the Gamestop I preordered at to get one. I am also loving every minute of it. I got SSFIV 3D Edition and Ridge Racer 3D.

Jedizora

:right:
No, I didn't. I did not have the money. Unfortunetly I shall have to wait for my birthday, june first. But I would have If I had money.

Completely forgot it's March already. Damn this year is going quickly. Back in November I said I would, but I decided to wait until some good games appear.

None of the launch titles appealed to me, but I got it anyway. I am really impressed with it, and am glad I spent the money! Now I'm patiently waiting for the games I want...

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I was originally gonna get it on the day it came out, but at the last minute I decided against it. My reasons for this is for one: we don't know officially what Nintendo is going to do for Zelda's 25th anniversary and since OoT 3D is supposed to come out in June, I'm thinking that they might release a Zelda-fied 3DS. At the same time though they might not, but I'd rather wait and know for sure or knowing my luck if I bought one now they'd more than likely be announcing something like that for the 25th annie and it would make me a very unhappy Zelda fan. :(

Another reason would be like how nearly everyone else is saying on here. Pretty much all the games that I want to get on this system won't be out until the Summer at least and if I were to be buying it now, they would be really no reason why for me to play it since I have no games that I want to play it with (if that made any sense).

But yeah, I decided to wait at least until they, being Nintendo, announce what they're gonna do about the 25th anniversary for Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom