• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Zelda 3ds on the Software Showcase Tomorrow?

They announced the new mario bros 2, paper mario and luigi's mansion on the e3 presentation and there will be a 3ds software showcase at 6pm PDT tomorrow. Reggie promised there will be more to come at that time but do you think they will announce anything zelda related? not a single word on wii u zelda apart from a mini-game in the nintendoland, not a single word on release date and price, just another bunch of wii sports, games already released on other consoles, and two 2d mario games that look exactly like the old ones, so disappointing!

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I heavily doubt there will be anything related to Zelda 3DS. Wouldn't they have announced something so big during E3 rather than the lesser known 3DS conference stuff?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It only makes sense to me to unveil something huge at E3, y'know where everything counts, and the small stuff at the smaller conferences. Bleh whatever. I'm hoping for Zelda 3DS, but I doubt it'll show it's face anytime soon (here i mean even concept art).

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I really hope for something Zelda. Sure Majoras Mask would be great, but even a new virtual dlc would be great. This years E3...fail .I really hope tomorow is better. It just has to be.:(

I'm with Vanitas on this one: I would think Nintendo would put out all their big guns during the biggest, best broadcasted event, that being the presentation we just saw. If they had a Zelda game ready to announce, they would show it then.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a bit of a tease. OoT3D was announced at one of these smaller events, and while that was just a remake, not as big as a new game, it was still Zelda news. We also got that tiny little bit of teaser artwork for SS at a similar event. If we see anything, I think it will be along those lines.

Wouldn't they have announced something so big during E3 rather than the lesser known 3DS conference stuff?

Yes your right. Zelda is a very popular franchise and something that big would of been announced at the main event.

I personally don't think there will be any news about Zelda in tomorrow's 3DS conference, all they'll be on about is Mario, third party titles, more Mario and proberly Fire Emblem. Looks like Nintendo will be quiet about Zelda for quite a while.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Do You Think Nintendo Will Announce a New Zelda 3DS Game Tomorrow?

Nintendo is doing a 3DS conference tomorrow, and since we all know a Zelda 3DS will come out before a Zelda Wii U, do you think they will announce a new Zelda 3DS tomorrow...or even Majora's Mask 3D?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
You remember the early photos of Ocarina of Time 3D back at E3 2010? I could see the same for Zelda 3DS, but nothing to big like gameplay or plot, that's for E3 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom