• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Any Walkthroughs for Single Player Mode?

I have four swords (anniversary edition) downloaded onto my 3DS, but have yet to play it. Some time in the near future I plan to play through the single player mode. However, I just can't seem to find any walkthroughs (sometimes when I get stuck on a zelda game, I consult a walkthrough). I'm just wondering if anybody knows where to find a walkthrough for this game? (Four swords anniversary edition single player). Thanks

zellinkda

one of many
I come across the same thing with FSA, and I don't see any walkthroughs, i know ZD has walkthroughs coming out, but i don't know when. (i'm just a regular member) If you have questions, the mods will help you so PM or VM them and they usually get back to you pretty quickly. hope that helps a little!

the stages are generated everytime you play or something like that, so a walkthrough would be pretty difficult, it's pretty straigth forward though, so you'll probably manage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom