• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Any True Four Swords Players?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Well other than Z-Targeting and opening doors (not sure if either is possible) and maybe a running version on the original OoT, what else was there to fix?

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
I'M BACK MUTHA-its probably a good idea not to finish this sentence
So anyways,after nearly a year of being absent from these forums I now make a return [its kind of a long story].

Alright onto the thread.I'm wondering if anyone here has ACTUALLY played the original GBA Four Swords the way it was suppose to be played.No the 3ds anniversary edition doesn't count for this thread.I wanna know if there's anyone here besides me that has truly played the original game w/ another person.Meaning that you and a friend/relative both had GBA's,copies of Link to the Past GBA,and a GBA link cable and played the Four Swords game on that cart.

i'm a four swords master! just gotta get past dat heros trial.

Salem

SICK
i played the gamecube one with a bunch of family and friends, does that count?

Also, what Oot multiplayer project?

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I've played it with a friend. I like the Four Sword Series. It's fun and cooperative. I've actually gotten to the point where I can actually play the game just by myself. No emulators or hacks, just two hands and two GBA's. It's takes tons of practice, but it's possible.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Also, what Oot multiplayer project?

It's a multiplayer version of OoT: MQ that can be played online or with two people on the same device. It has limitations (can't open doors, Z-target, or focus on both Links), but uses hacks to make up for this (can change camera focus, go through walls when needed, etc).

Salem

SICK
I've played it with a friend. I like the Four Sword Series. It's fun and cooperative. I've actually gotten to the point where I can actually play the game just by myself. No emulators or hacks, just two hands and two GBA's. It's takes tons of practice, but it's possible.
I commend you for your efforts, good job.:yes:

It's a multiplayer version of OoT: MQ that can be played online or with two people on the same device. It has limitations (can't open doors, Z-target, or focus on both Links), but uses hacks to make up for this (can change camera focus, go through walls when needed, etc).
That sounds cool, anything on youtube about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom