• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Any Tips???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in the Lumpy Pumpkin, the 3rd task to pay the chandelier is to play the Harp with Kina, but I always fail!!!! Any tips on how I can do better??? And what do I get afterwards??

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
So, in the Lumpy Pumpkin, the 3rd task to pay the chandelier is to play the Harp with Kina, but I always fail!!!! Any tips on how I can do better??? And what do I get afterwards??
Well, I'm pretty sure you don't get anything I just walked out when he said to deliver the soup and drank it...

You need to play in the rythim of the audience's waving hands. The music only helps a little bit. But it is indeed a really hard quest.

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
I think it's happens to every one. What I did was folloew the hands very carefully, if the person that I was watching hands where at the right I tried to get to the right as fast as possible, with out being slopy when doing it. Also stay with the persons hands you might think that you need the play another strum bt don't do it till you see the hands move.

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
Yeah, it took me four tries before Kina was even somewhat satisfied with my playing. I was just glad to get the heart piece afterwards.

to complete this you must do 3 tasks deliver the soup carry the pumpkins and play the song then you get a prize whitch is a piece of heart now when you beggin the song the audience start waving thier hands you need to follow their hand with the harp and when they stop you can do whatever you want.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I actually did this a long time ago. But thanks anyway.

This thread can be locked now.

May as well mention while here, my two cents is that it helped me to strum with the direction of my hand moving diagonally upwards away from myself and more towards the screen, rather than strumming with the wiimote moving mostly vertically, which I found to be the majority of the problem when I was having trouble with this myself.

It seems this thread is done however, so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom