• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Stories About Stolen Zelda Games?

B

BlindZelda

Yes, I know this is a strange question, but did any of your Zelda games get stolen?
I got a story, back in 4th grade I had bought the Minish Cap to my school. My friend and I back then where HUGE Zelda fans. I bought my Gameboy in to play it. Well, a new kid in our class was a Zelda fan to. We had lockers, but they didn't have locks. After Recess I put the game into my locker. The kid asked if he could get a drink. I wouldn't think he would take anything, since he was new and I didn't know he was a Zelda fan. At the end of school, I went out to get my Backpack searched through it. The game wasn't there. I went through the school and asked everyone if they saw a kid take a gameboy game, and they said they did see someone, and it happened to be the kid.
I never got it back.

The game that was "stolen" from me was Link's Awakening.

It wasn't stolen from me but in a way it was. I let my friend borrow the game but I never got it back.

O

OceanicTempus

I had Links Awakening AND Adventure of Link taken.
Nothing interesting, but it happened.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Not really stolen but technically...
A friend of mine borrowed A Link to the Past/Four Swords from me and never returned it
Now I miss my game :(

unfortunately Link to the Past was stolen from me, but thankfully i have an emulator to back me up there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom