• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Shows on Now You Recommend?

The Walking Dead - Amazing show; it definitely perfects the apocalypse genre in an entertaining, intense, and believable way.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Best comedy ever; if you watch this show for 10 seconds and don't laugh your *** off I question your sense of humor.

The Big Bang Theory - Another great comedy; definitely worth watching.

Claire

The Geekette
Fringe
Oh man.. I didn't see anyone mention Fringe. Fringe is like my unhealthy sci-fi crush right now. I'm crushin' bad. Sadly, the last 3 episodes will be airing in 3 weeks.. then it's over. I'm not ready for the heart break.

Dark Matters: Twisted But True
In case that episode of Fringe wasn't enough, let John Noble (who plays Walter Bishop in Fringe) expose you to the strange, Fringe-like science experiments of the past. Unlike Fringe, these stories are true, but just as weird.

The Big Bang Theory
I adore all the quirky science and geeky references.. a good laugh in every episode.

The Legend of Korra
Impatiently awaiting new episodes.. but awesome for anyone who liked Avatar: The Last Airbender. I won't accept being told I'm too old for this show.

NOVA ScienceNOW
Neil deGrasse Tyson is the man. Don't believe me? Watch it. Claire approved mental stimuli.

Louie
Can I just say lololol and leave it at that? Absolutely hysterical. You might not want to watch it with your grandma in the room though.

Kirino

Tatakae
The Big Bang Theory- Like Claire, I also really enjoy all of the Science and geek references. The show is really funny. Hilarious at times. Sheldon makes the show for me.

It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia- This show is just plain hilarious. There's also no laugh track, which is refreshing. I can't watch a single episode without laughing my *** off.

That's really it. I don't watch TV very often.

Though it's not on TV, but is part of a Youtube channel, I suggest Bravest Warriors. It's from Pendalton Ward, who made Adventure Time. A little more adult than AT as well, but has also started a physical comic book that is just as good.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Im really parial to:
Psych: Amazing and funny, about a guy who pretends he's a Psychic and solves crimes

Big Bang Theory: Super funny and I sadly identify too much.

if I remember anything else I'l post i-oh! Yes!

Doctor Who

Watch it or else :P

Suuuuuuper amazing Science Fiction. Not hard SF by any means but utterly fanTAStic!

I watch Pretty Little Liars with my girlfriend and I actually like it.

Other than that, I usually only watch TV when I'm going to bed, and I watch Nick at Nite... The Nanny, George Lopez, Friends, etc.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
The newest Looney Tunes, where bugs and daffy are roomates is funny, much better than the previous shows (Though I did love Lunatics Unleashed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom