• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Roller Coaster Lovers Out There???

octorok74

TETTAC
It's funny. I was never a fan of roller coasters, in fact I was super scared of them. Them my family planned a vacation to Cedar Point, which is known for roller coasters and I have to say that they are awesome. The only time I get that same rush of adrenaline is when I decide to sprint through a forest while acting like I'm being chased. The only downside though is that I have nightmares during the next week of the roller coasters malfunctioning and killing the people in the park.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I dunno, I live in Florida, what do you think?! :P

Yeah I love coasters! Can't get enough of the speed, thrill and excitement! The main place I go is Busch Gardens, about 30 minutes from my house. They have roughly seven coasters there, each unique and awesome!

Then there's Universal/Islands of Adventure and even Disney has some good stuff. Can't go wrong on Space Mountain!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't love them, but I enjoy going on them, just like with any other amusement park ride; there's nothing in particular that I love, but I will go on and enjoy almost everything. I have been on one of the fastest and tallest roller coasters in the world - Kingda Ka at Six Flags in New Jersey - but that ride was only average ranking for me.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I love roller coasters but I've only ever been to Six Flags here by Chicago. I'm dying to go to Cedar Point one of these days. I always hear great stories from that place.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
....I absoulutely, HATE rollercoasters, i cant stan them, i'm afraid of hights, so you can see how that works out.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I'm am not a big fan of Roller Coasters at all. That's the one main reason on why I don't like going to Six Flags or Canada's Wonderland, I just end up sitting on the bench waiting for the rides to end. I have been on one Roller Coaster with a friend of mine and I hated it, never again will I go on one.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm a bit of a thrill seeker, so yes, I love roller coasters. Can't get enough of the speed, thrill, and adrenaline. I visit Canada's Wonderland the most, but I've been to various Six Flags (San Antonio, Darien Lake, & Montreal), and Kennywood.

I'll be making the trek up to Canada's Wonderland to ride their newest roller coaster - Leviathan. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom