• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Roller Coaster Lovers Out There???

I love going with my friends to King's Dominion and Busch Gardens (the Wiliiamsburg variety) every summer. Some of my favorite rides include Apollo's Chariot and The Volcano (especially at night).

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I absolutely love roller coasters. I used to not like them when they went upside down as a kid, but once I got older, I really enjoyed them then especially when they went upside down. I just wish I could ride them more often, but the nearest theme park is like 4 hours away from where I live.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I am scared to death of roller coasters, but I make myself ride them and I do enjoy them, after it's over lol. Throughout the ride I'm like traumatized, but after it's over, I feel pretty good. :cool:

I love rollercoasters.
Unfortunately, there are NO good ones here in Seattle. I think the nearest park that even has one is Silverwood all the way in Idaho!
Sometimes I go down to Cali to head over to Six Flags or Knotts. I have family around there, so it's a great time! :)

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
I personally love roller coasters. Ironic because I was so scared of going on them when I was younger,but them my sister got me to go on what seemed like a small basic roller coaster and after we were locked in and started to move,she told me it had a loop and I realized that I had been tricked.(was scared of loops to)

since then, I have become a roller coaster addict, ready to take on any kind other roller coaster you can throw at me!

now it seems 0 to 45mph or 0 to 100 mph feels like nothing to me! I crave now a challenge, a roller coaster so dam fast, it overwhelms all my senses!

I dont like rollercoasters. They make me feel sick, going up and down and up and down ugh. I don't get adrenalin, i get sick. Im just happy to watch :)

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I Have the biggest fear of heights. but I love coasters! In Los Angeles, there are tons of parks around here. yet theres one ride I always wanted to go on. kingda Ka. Anyone been on it?

Linksister82

Setterwind
My fear of Heights and lack of favor for going fast fuel my dislike for roller coasters. I always have this nagging worry in my mind that something will go horribly wrong and I will end up dead. Watching Final Destination 3 did not help that fear one bit. lol

I Have the biggest fear of heights. but I love coasters! In Los Angeles, there are tons of parks around here. yet theres one ride I always wanted to go on. kingda Ka. Anyone been on it?

Never been on Kingda Ka, but I've been on Top Thrill Dragster. It's basically the same except that Kingda Ka is about 30 feet taller, slightly faster, and has a small hill at the end.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I like them but I've only been on them one time. I went to the park north of Chicago. Six Flags Great America if I remember correctly. I went on every coaster there except one of them. I'd like to go somewhere like that again, but just never had the chance.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
GOLIATH ALL THE WAY!
And Bizarro as well. ;)

And Batman... and Mind Eraser, and Thunder and Space Mountain... They are all so AWESOME!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom