• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Plans for Valentines?

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Normally I wouldn't think of stuff like this, Valentines is an event that makes animes even better and a day to get free cinnamon hearts, but this year for me it is a little different, I am gonna try and do some work around my house for money and if that is successful, I am gonna send a girl I like some chocolate.

Anyone here have any plans of giving something to one they love?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm gonna buy myself some chocolates, stay at home, eat ice cream, and probably read some comics or something because ain't nobody got time for Valentines Day.(Over-glorified over-commercialized pink flowery heartsy lovey dovey stupid stupid dumb holiday.)
also i'm a potato and am single and probably always will be

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I am actually looking forward to spending this Valentine's Day by myself :)

For the last 3 years actually I have been involved in some sort of Relationship and Valentine's Day just seemed like an excuse to spend stupid amounts of money on a couple of GF's that in the end were not worth the time or the money I spent on them!! So yeah my money will be saved this time round and I think I will buy myself a nice box of chocolates :P

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm probably going to work. Typical day. Valentine's... well... most holidays in general, don't mean much to me.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I am actually looking forward to spending this Valentine's Day by myself :)

For the last 3 years actually I have been involved in some sort of Relationship and Valentine's Day just seemed like an excuse to spend stupid amounts of money on a couple of GF's that in the end were not worth the time or the money I spent on them!! So yeah my money will be saved this time round and I think I will buy myself a nice box of chocolates :P

Aww you should not say that, if they weren't worth your time you probably shouldn't have gone out with them in the first place, but you shouldn't say such things about such important people. Then again I am guessing you just went out with the girl because you had no one else and there was not any real dates.

I think you should only go out with people who actually mean something to you and you are hoping to be even more than friends, and if they mean or ever meant that much to you, then you should at least show them some respect.

I don't know about other girls but I wouldn't wanna go out with a guy who says that his past three girlfriends weren't worth his time, it means either he has bad choices in girlfriends and I'm his fourth bad choice or he is not a person worth my own time.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Pfft. No. Zekda still hasn't gone out with me. 25 years of saving her *** from ganonforf, still no love

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Valentines falls on a Thursday....so, I'll do what I usually do on Thursdays. Watch Sweet Genius at 10pm. Maybe I'll eat some chocolate that I bought for myself that day too.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Pfft. No. Zekda still hasn't gone out with me. 25 years of saving her *** from ganonforf, still no love

Did you ever consider that perhaps she would not like a man who has another girls picture as his forum avatar? Show some love to get some.

Then again your problem may also have something to do with the fact that she is a fictional character. :lol:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Same thing we do every night PurpleKnight... TRY TO GET TO LEVEL 60 IN WARCRAFT!!

*Ahem*

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I'll give some cookies and cocoa and maybe a sword to my friends on my Minecraft server.
And then I'll eat some chocolate with my stuffed pikachu. And then I'll maybe send some cards on here, assuming I have time to. Assuming we don't eat somewhere that doesn't have wifi.

Stay home and do nothing Valentine's Day or romance related...
I'm not really fond of Valentine's Day because I'm bitter from not having a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom