• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Plans for the Summer?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Goin on a huge family reunion to San Diego, gonna get to see all my family that I've never met, and some I haven't seen since I was like 7. I'm super excited :D

Well, we already hit the zoo like we planned and we're gonna do the California science center and maybe the L.A. Museum of Natural History. Tried to get my bf to go to the beach but he won't.

Now that I'm on summer vacation, I've been going online, listening to some albums I've been wanting to listen to, playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and that's about it. I'm going on vacation soon, so I'll have the opportunity to go to the beach and to fish. I'm really looking forward to the latter, especially since I haven't caught anything by me lately and apparently there's plenty to catch near the place at which I'm staying. Once I return, I plan to set aside time to paint; I'd like to do a piece based on one of my vacation photos.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
c38bc6b4c6.gif

Might also sunbathe for a while, bash out a wicked tan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom