• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any One Hear Play MIneCraft?

Do you Like Mine Craft?

• Yes,Ja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Nein

• Legend of Zelda FTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

PrinnyLink

:) Dose, any one hear play Mine craft ? If so what do you like doing most in Mine Craft?
Me I like building place's from my fave game to best of what i can do. Or make Skin of Characters, from Fave game to use in the game and have a adventurer with my wife in are own sever, wear we build are own world.:)

Wow Nothing sofar. I guess it just to late for this currently. T,T

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I've played Minecraft before. To me, it's one of those games where you play it once for 8 hours strait because it's so addicting, and then there's nothing left for you to do and you don't come back to it at all for a few months. I played that game soooo much the first two days I got it but after that I got bored and whent back to playing the previous games I stopped for Minecraft.

My favorite thing about Minecraft is how it lets your imagination run wild in your own personal creative world. You can literally do anything your mind can think of in that game when it comes to building. I built rollercoasters, immense castles, forts, a whole villiage inside of a mountain, etc. It's truly amazing what you can do in that game.

P

PrinnyLink

Yes I've played Minecraft before. To me, it's one of those games where you play it once for 8 hours strait because it's so addicting, and then there's nothing left for you to do and you don't come back to it at all for a few months. I played that game soooo much the first two days I got it but after that I got bored and whent back to playing the previous games I stopped for Minecraft.

My favorite thing about Minecraft is how it lets your imagination run wild in your own personal creative world. You can literally do anything your mind can think of in that game when it comes to building. I built rollercoasters, immense castles, forts, a whole villiage inside of a mountain, etc. It's truly amazing what you can do in that game.

Blow up things, build Tree houses and Masions from and build worlds from video games lol but then i get bored

Yes, yes i do! My favorite thing about minecraft is that u can always change the looks of anything, so u can always try something different! The only time I get bored with it is when I play it for an entire day. Then quit it for a few days...

I love Minecraft, one of the best, if not THE best indie game i've ever played. I've been playing since late Alpha and it amazes me how much the game has changed and developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom