• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Godzilla fans?

Godzilla is pretty cool, I'm looking forward to see where both the Japanese (after Anno's film and the Monster Planet anime) and the Americans take him (now that Hollywood has figured out how to make good Godzilla films).

Do you like Godzilla?

Can't call myself a fan. Can't actually remember the last time I saw a Godzilla movie.

5JRammy.gif

God bless the japanese. Was there much of him in Japan?

Reactions: Dio

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've only ever seen one Godzilla film (Godzilla vs. Mothra), of which I remember little, becayse I was like 10. It looks like an interesting series but I dont even know where to find them, or how many of the older ones are worth watching.

I think the movies are really terrible to be honest. BUT I loved the nes game "Godzilla, Monster of monsters"

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have an affinity for the original, although Shin Godzilla was pretty interesting also. Gareth Edwards gave an American adaptation a good try, but it still felt rather dry and dull (until Godzilla started beating the **** out of other monsters). I'm definitely looking forward to the future of the franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom