• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Fire Emblem Fans in the House?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Raise your hand. *Raises*

Ok, so if you are here reading this awesome and great thread, it is because you've heard of fire emblem. Which games have you played? And name some of your favorite characters from the series if you want.

I've played FE7, 8, 9, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. Some of my favorite characters are: Eliwood, Hector, Vaida, Lute, Ephraim, Eirika, Sanaki, Gerik, Basilios and the other sexy woman close to him, forgot her name, but she's a babe. XD

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken), The Sacred Stones, Path of Radience, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening. My favorite game is Awakening by far, with Rekka no Ken being a close second.

My favorite characters are Lyndis, Eliwood, Matthew, Nils, Ephraim, Soren, Rhys, Nah, Olivia, Gerome.

D

Deleted member 14134

I've only played awakening and I am a huge fan of it. If I were to say, start playing older games, which ones would you recommend? I really don't have the time to play the entire series so if you had to pick one that would stand out what would it be?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Awakening was my introduction, and I loved it so much I got Shadow Dragon. Both games are fun, tough, and addicting. I really like the series so far, and I really liked Advance Wars before it. Still, the games are hard to find so my experience is limited to reading the trophies in Brawl for the other games.

You should talk to Ventus though. I know he absolutely loves Fire Emblem.

D

Deleted member 14134

Awakening was my introduction, and I loved it so much I got Shadow Dragon. Both games are fun, tough, and addicting. I really like the series so far, and I really liked Advance Wars before it. Still, the games are hard to find so my experience is limited to reading the trophies in Brawl for the other games.

You should talk to Ventus though. I know he absolutely loves Fire Emblem.

I plan on using emulators to play any older games in the series, maybe you should look into that, unless you're hardcore about playing games on their original console.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've only played awakening and I am a huge fan of it. If I were to say, start playing older games, which ones would you recommend? I really don't have the time to play the entire series so if you had to pick one that would stand out what would it be?

They are all good, I say. Well, the ones I've played. If I had to pick one for your from those, then it would have to be Path of Radiance for the Gamecube. The GBA games were good, though, especially FE8 since you can go to the Tower of Valni and Lagdou ruins after the game is over and fight monsters and unlock characters.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
i'm currently playing 6,as its my first fire emblem game,also my first strategy rpg game
im looking into the rest of the games,and i can't wait to continue

also,I FREAKING HATE MYSELF for passing up fire emblem path of radiance a while back when i was a kid,I WAS INTEREST TOO SO...urggh!
[same also happened w/ paper mario 2 and oracle of seasons....and ALMOST pikmin 2]

Beeker

Wild Card
Yeah, FE!
Sacred Stones was my first, but I've also played Rekka No Ken/Fire Emblem, Awakening, and parts of Sword of Seals. I really want to play the Tellius games, but can't seem to find them anywhere(and the last time I did, Path of Radiance was quite expensive and I didn't have the cash for it. x.x). I have too many favourite characters to list, but the lord trio from 7 (Lyn, Eliwood and Hector), Lucius, Lute, Florina, Cormag, Gaius, and Stahl are only a few. Perhaps when I have time I should try to play 6 again. It's been a challenge for me, and I can only seem to get a few chapters in before going to do something else. I've heard it's supposed to be fairly good, so I suppose I should just pull through and finish. :P

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon. The last one on that list was meh, the rest are awesome. I particularly love the Tellius ones....LAGUZ!

Favorite characters are: Hector, Lyn, Sain(he's hilarious), Ross, Joshua, Ike, Ranulf, Jill, Haar, Sothe...Micaiah I guess deserves a spot on that list because of her "Ike, father of Sothe's children" quote which was the funniest thing I've read in a long time and I wish they wouldve included Sothe's reply.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've played Sacred Stones, Awakening, and Rekka no Ken.

My favorite characters are Hector, Tharja, Lissa, Owain, Ephraim, Ross, and Lyndis.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Awakening was my intro into the series and I fell in love with it immediately. I found it to be quite addicting and couldn't put it down. It's the only Fire Emblem game I have played thus far, but I would like to play some of the older games in the series. Favourite character: Lon'qu,

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I played Awakening and feel it's the best game on the 3DS. Does though count?

I also played the GBA one but don't remember much of it.

My introduction to the series was with Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. I played it first since Roy was my favorite character back in Smash Bros. Melee. Since then, I've played a little of Gaiden, some of Mystery of the Emblem, most of Rekka no Ken, The Sacred Stones, some Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, and Awakening. I haven't had the chance to play Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, since those games are ridiculously expensive. My favorite characters are Tharja, Sumia, Lucina, Marth, Hector, and Roy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom