• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Fire Emblem Fans in the House?

Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn.

The only characters who really stand out as my favorites are Franz, Forde, Oscar, and Marcia. I have kind of a thing for strong older siblings, and Franz is just adorable.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've played Awakening, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Sacred Stones. Radiant Dawn was my first, but I'd have to say that Awakening is probably my favorite. I enjoyed all of them a lot (Shadow Dragon less than the others, probably) and have replayed them each at least 3 times. Fire Emblem is easily one of my favorite Nintendo (or overall, really) series, and I'd definitely like to get into it more if I can find the rest of the games.

For having a different opinion? Well then... <_<

I'm pretty sure he was saying that facetiously to express jealously at you for having played so many games.

Last edited:

Sheik

:the:
I've only played Awakening (I'm a filthy casual) and I'm yet to finish it still- I've had the game for probably about a year and a half now- but I've greatly enjoyed all my time with it.

My favorite characters are Chrom, Ricken, Panne, Anna, and Henry.

I played some Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance but I never got the chance to beat them since they weren't mine and I had to give it back :/

But I did get myself Fire Emblem Awakening and it's pretty much what I have been playing on my 3DS for the past couple days. I can see why many claim it to be one of the best titles on the 3DS. Pretty damn challenging to, I must say.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I've played through a translation hack of the original Famicom game, the first GBA title, and a bit of Awakening. Tactical RPGs have never been a favorite of mine, but I tend to enjoy FE in small doses on occasion.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
/causally raises hand

I started with the Sacred Stones back in 2005, and haven't looked back since. The only game in the franchise that I have yet to play is Thracia 776, and that's only because of its rather daunting difficulty level. As for my favourite characters, they would be Forde, Henry, Tiki, Linde, Camus, Xane, Arthur, Shinon, Tibarn and Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom