• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Dragon Quest Fans Here?

Definitely. I've played a lot of VII (never beat it) and VIII and IX are two of my favorite games of all-time. I want to buy IV-VI eventually.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I have been playing my first Dragon Quest game which is IX. So far it has been very good. I play a lot of rpgs like final fantasy and chrono trigger. So far this game ranks up near to some of my favorites.

I have been playing my first Dragon Quest game which is IX. So far it has been very good. I play a lot of rpgs like final fantasy and chrono trigger. So far this game ranks up near to some of my favorites.

IX is an amazing game. TONS of content. I never really went through the post game content, though. I want to eventually.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE Dragon Quest IX. It's my favorite DS game for sure. I've never played any of the other Dragon Quest games, but I've been considering it, because I love DQIX so much. I mean, I'm level 99 in three classes, over level 60 in two others, so yeah... I put a lot of work into it.

...Then again, I have a map with all Metal King Slimes on the last floor, so I'm kind of lucky...

Dan

I've been playing through the PS2 version, having a blast with it so far. The enemies in the game are hilarious. A rabbit unicorn ^^

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I've never completed DQ VIII however I would like to since it is the very first DQ I have ever played. Sadly I only have a PS3 without backwards compatibility.

I must admit. I've only played Dragon Quest IX, like many others here, but it was a very good game. I still haven't beaten it in what, two years? :xd: I really enjoyed it though, I just made some really bad choices far into the game that I didn't wanna fix. I pretty much switched the classes of everybody in my party. Not a good idea in hind's sight. I could have always changed them back but Rangers are just so cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom