• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Chance of the Wind Waker Being Released for the Wii?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
There's like a 1% chance of that happening. But you know, as long as you have a Gamecube controller and the game, you can play The Wind Waker on your Wii

A

Andkon

doubtful although it would've been cool for them to release all the zelda games on a disc set for there 25th anniversary. but that has come and gone maybe their 40th or 50th.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
I would totally love if that happened. But it might come out on a newer console just like Oot came out on the 3DS.

I can safely say WW will not be released on the Wii. The Wii's days are pretty much numbered. Skyward Sword was probably the Wii's last hit.

doubtful although it would've been cool for them to release all the zelda games on a disc set for there 25th anniversary. but that has come and gone maybe their 40th or 50th.

You do know that would be quite impossible. A disc can only hold so much data. The only way I ever see them doing anything like this is with Blu'ray or just releasing all of them on their own disc's in a box set.

First of all, you will have to have the older version of the Wii. The newer Wii's cannot play GameCube games. Second of all, if you do not have a credit card you can always get a Visa Card for cash at Walmart or probably a lot of other places as well. Then, you will be able to buy things online and get your copy of Wind Waker that you are desiring.

It's a pretty recent game, and you can already play it on the wii, and there's really no reason to port it, so no. I do not think there is any chance of that happening. There are some fan made images of what Wind Waker would look like on the Wii U floating around the internet, and there is a slim chance that it could happen, but I doubt it. Sorry.

The game can already be played on the wii in its current form. The Wii is nearing its end so it's very unlikely for a wiirelease. I do expect a downloadable version on the Wii U however.

This week I was thinking about it. How come nintendo dont released yet WW in wii because it would be good to play it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom