• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Bronies Out There?

L

Lord_Ghirahim

As the title suggests, I am looking for fellow bronies who also love Zelda, like myself.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I am not one. But there is A LOT of bronies I have seen in the past... few days... don't worry, they'll find you. *insert twilight zone music*

*warps away*

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
If my signature doesn't say it all, then nothing will -lol- ^^

Also, Go_Skyward....Haha so you just choose to post in this thread to make sure everyone knows your NOT a brony? That's kind of funny, it sounds a lot like something someone who is trying to hide something would say....

Someone that ya' know....enjoys MLP.. you wouldn't be a closet brony now would you?

:right:

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Also, Go_Skyward....Haha so you just choose to post in this thread to make sure everyone knows your NOT a brony? That's kind of funny, it sounds a lot like something someone who is trying to hide something would say....

:right:

I'm not hiding anything! >O I'm just trying to be helpful! .... and trying to... get more forum posts.... *cough*

L

Lord_Ghirahim

Come on, Go_Skyward. Don't be afraid. Join the herd!

[evil laugh]

I enjoy it, I burned through the first two seasons in a week. I don't know that I'd consider myself a 'brony' though. I guess it depends on the definition.

Hanyou

didn't build that
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is easily one of the best children's shows I've ever seen. It never fails to make me smile, and that's sorely needed in this day and age where "dark" seems to be the name of the game for everything. I'm also amazed at how much I'm able to like every single character, from "the Mario" Twilight to the cute and random Pinkie Pie. I thought the show got much stronger in the second season, where it's become very creative. Delightful. My girlfriend and I cuddle up and watch an episode or two almost every evening.

That said, I don't understand the brony fanbase. It doesn't seem like the kind of show that merits a huge following--I would expect that from something like Star Trek or Star Wars. But is it a bad thing? No. I'm happy it's seen so much success.

I'm not a brony and never will be, but it really is a great show. To anyone deterred from watching it just because of the fanbase: don't be. You won't regret giving it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom