• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Bad Zelda Games (Excluding CDi)?

HAve you ever played a bad Zelda game, excluding the CDi titles?

• All of Them are Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4 Bad Games

• 3-7 Bad Games

• 7-14 Bad Games

• They All Suck

• Total voters
i dont think i hated any zelda games the only one i dislike in links awakening and that just because it has a messed up ending. AOL i didnt like to much but beating the game gave me a sense of accomplishment so now i love the game what im saying is dont say its a bad game if you havent beaten it.

The story was way too bland, there were to many miigames and not inough mainstream, it was focused on cameo appearances from prevouse games, it relied to heavily on rings, and it used its linked connections in a negitive gimmicly way... This is my opinoin.....

Update: WAIT!!! WHO SAID THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story was way too bland, there were to many miigames and not inough mainstream, it was focused on cameo appearances from prevouse games, it relied to heavily on rings, and it used its linked connections in a negitive gimmicly way... This is my opinoin.....

Update: WAIT!!! WHO SAID THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I guess you have a point but I think some of those things added to the experience.
Somebody said they all suck as a joke.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Hmm, Well I'm not a fan of the first two, mainly because they can't hold my interest for more than 10 minutes. I love Zelda mostly for its story, characters, puzzles, music and even the graphics. The original 2 don't really meet any of these expectations. (yeah, yeah. I know they're old.) Other than that, I've loved every Zelda game that I've played.

Hmm, Well I'm not a fan of the first two, mainly because they can't hold my interest for more than 10 minutes. I love Zelda mostly for its story, characters, puzzles, music and even the graphics. The original 2 don't really meet any of these expectations. (yeah, yeah. I know they're old.) Other than that, I've loved every Zelda game that I've played.
Man you must be crazy. The second? Maybe. But the first is indisputably great. (although its not my favorite either).
Oh well, to each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom